Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Mish-Mash

My brain is still fried from the weekend exertions, so please forgive the scrambled nature of this post! The Man and I hit just over 35 locations for my London book trailer in one day, starting out at Little Venice (one of my favourite parts of the city) and ending - of course - in Soho. We got some great footage, though, and now the arduous task of stringing it all together into a short 90 seconds begins. Thank goodness I'm married to a film-type person who has a clue, because I certainly don't. It may still be a week or so until it's ready, so watch this space.

A few more days to get in '24 Hours in Your Neck of the Woods' (see sidebar for more details). I'll announce the winner on Wednesday, Nov 4, at 5 p.m. GMT and you have until then to send me your entry. We've got some great entries so far, so a giant thank you to all who participated!

Starting at 5 a.m. on Wednesday, I'm going to be doing a 24-Hour Twitter Marathon from my 24 Hour City account, with some re-tweets from Marshawrites. I'll be streaming content through this blog, too, so pop by to see if I'm still awake!

On Wednesday, too, I'll be guest posting at Nicola Morgan's awesome blog Help, I Need a Publisher!, talking about my publishing journey. If you're a writer looking to get published (as most of us are), then you need to check out Nicola's great advice!

And finally, 24 Hours London was reviewed today by the London blog Londonist. Click here to see it!

And I think that's everything. Whew!

No comments: