Friday, November 6, 2009

24 Hours London: The Book Trailer

I know, I know: you're probably all sick to death of hearing about the book. But really, I think you'll like this. The Man and I spent 17 hours last week filming as many locations as we could get to, and I think London looks absolutely amazing!

Thanks to my lovely husband for persevering through horrendous technical details to produce such a great finished product (if I do say so, myself). Watching this trailer really makes me fall in love with London all over again.

8 comments:

Elle said...

That's awesome! :D

Smitten by Britain said...

Oh, I love it! As far as I'm concerned, you could post a video like that every day Marsha. And by the way, you're a cutie. Love your hair and the pink shoes. :)

Marsha Moore said...

Thanks guys! And Melissa, thanks for the compliment. I have to say, I felt like a giant dork most of the time filming (and watching it back again!).

Michele said...

It was so much fun to watch, and you look fabulous!

Raggy dee Ann said...

Hey Marsha, I recently discovered your blog and just following your excitment over the publisihing of your book vicariously, has given me the kick up the azz I needed.



My mojo went on vacation a while back and has only returned:-)

Good luck!

Deniz Bevan said...

Lovely! Did you say 17 hours?!? Man, it takes a lot of footage! Still, it all sounds like great fun!

KimB said...

Awesome!

Marsha Moore said...

Thank you everyone!