Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Breathe!

Phew. Well, I did it! I managed to get through the BBC London interview.

I don't know quite why I was so nervous -- I've worked in PR and in journalism. I know how these things go. And I swatted up big time, making up cheat sheets and refreshing my memory. Still, when it came time for the producer to ring me, my hand were cold and clammy and my heart was pounding.

All in all, I think it came out OK. Here's the link to the interview. Fast-forward to about 15 minutes in if you don't want to listen to the whole show, and I'm on! (The link's only up until a week from today.)

In other news, I'll be launching a contest soon for 100 followers -- it may take awhile to actually hit the mark but I really appreciate everyone who's helped me get there even if I've been absolutely rubbish at returning comments! Thanks everyone and stay tuned.

Tomorrow: My new eReader!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Enjoyed your interview. Thank you for the link. You sounded very relaxed. A veteran interviewee!

A Heron's View said...

That was really great to hear your voice, which is very pleasing and easy on the ear :) You certainly know London and it's night life and it sounds as if it never actually shuts.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marsha said...

Thanks for listening, guys! And for your kind feedback. :)

Nayuleska said...

I can't watch because of our net options, but yay! It's pretty awesome that you've been interviewed on the BBC! :D