Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Guidebook Writers' London



When I worked part-time in a spa and was nearly dying of boredom at 7 a.m. in the morning, online news websites were my saviours. The Guardian, The Independent and The Times were my main staples and I'd read everything I could, all the while dreaming of having my own book featured there.

And today, my spa-induced vision became a reality! My book is featured in The Times travel section as part of their Guidebook Writers' London article. Not only that, but I'll actually get to invade their offices in Wapping and take part in a live Question and Answer on Thursday for an Insiders' London feature.

Yay!

2 comments:

Karen Jones Gowen said...

As I said in my interview post with you...it won't be too long before you're too much in demand to be doing lowly blogger interviews!! I know you will be very successful! Rock on.

Cuisine D'aurore said...

Great read