Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Makes You Smile?


A few days ago, I got an email asking if I'd like to take part in The Science Museum's latest project, Who Am I?

Since The Science Museum was one of the first museums in London to stock my book, 24 Hours London (followed by the British Museum and the London Museum of Transport, yay!) I was definitely keen to help return the favour in my own small way.

More details of the project here, on their Facebook page or on Twitter.

Just leave a comment on my blog or send them a tweet (@sciencemuseum; hashtag #smwhoami) telling them what makes you smile.

What makes me smile? A nice long bubble bath at the end of a productive writing day. And wine.

Your turn!

3 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

How cool you were invited to that + they'll have your book.

I linked your alter-ego's upcoming book on my last post.

Deniz Bevan said...

What a great project!

Hmm, what makes me smile... besides a latte and time to write? And kittens?

I guess I'd go with my five-year-old nephew getting excited about something so that he jumps around, waving his arms, exactly like characters do in cartoons. Very sweet :-)

Marsha said...

Theresa - thanks! :) I commented over on your blog.

Deniz - AW!