Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Parks, Ping-Pong and Paris

I had an exciting post planned today -- all about my ping-pong exploits in Kensington Gardens -- but a technology fail means they'll have to wait until another day, sadly!

However, three very nice things happened over the weekend:

1. My article on surviving jet-lag in Paris appeared on Bonjour Paris, which has already boosted Kindle sales of 24 Hours Paris;

2. Polly-Vous Francais did a great review of 24 Hours Paris, listing 24 reasons why she likes the book! You really can't get a better review than that! and

3. I had this lovely blog post pop up on my Google alerts!

Oh, how I love nice surprises.

Coming soon, when technology decides to co-operate: ping-pong in the park!

3 comments:

Nancy J. Parra said...

Congrats on all the great reviews and mentions! Gotta love the Kindle sells. Can't wait to hear about ping pong. Cheers~

Theresa Milstein said...

Awesome that your book is getting press. I just checked out the blog link and left a comment

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Wonderful news, Marsha! It's only the beginning for you and your amazing talent.