Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Parks, Ping-Pong and Paris

I had an exciting post planned today -- all about my ping-pong exploits in Kensington Gardens -- but a technology fail means they'll have to wait until another day, sadly!

However, three very nice things happened over the weekend:

1. My article on surviving jet-lag in Paris appeared on Bonjour Paris, which has already boosted Kindle sales of 24 Hours Paris;

2. Polly-Vous Francais did a great review of 24 Hours Paris, listing 24 reasons why she likes the book! You really can't get a better review than that! and

3. I had this lovely blog post pop up on my Google alerts!

Oh, how I love nice surprises.

Coming soon, when technology decides to co-operate: ping-pong in the park!

4 comments:

Nancy J. Parra said...

Congrats on all the great reviews and mentions! Gotta love the Kindle sells. Can't wait to hear about ping pong. Cheers~

Theresa Milstein said...

Awesome that your book is getting press. I just checked out the blog link and left a comment

KarenG said...

Wonderful news, Marsha! It's only the beginning for you and your amazing talent.

kevin21 said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml