Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Someone Once Told Me


'The story you tell yourself about your life is what your life becomes.'

I should be writing but I was distracted (as usual) by a great website, Someone Once Told Me. It's a brilliant idea by a Maltese artist living in London. People from around the world take black-and-white shots of themselves holding a sign they've written. Simple idea, but stunningly captivating. Even more so when you're procrastinating!

'Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.'


I'm struggling now to think of what I would write. 'I'm going to get published if it kills me' (uttered this morning around 7 a.m. to the Man)? 'People deserve the government they get' (contentious statement over dinner last night, discussing American Bush-isms).


What would yours be?

No comments: