Friday, August 6, 2010

One Year On

All week I've been meaning to post and all week I forgot! I've been busy working on edits for The Hating Game and my mind has been swamped with character arcs and plot points. Today I finished this round of edits and sent it off, breathing a big sigh of relief. I'm desperate to take some time away from it!

Then I got some great news from The Times' Travel Editor: my article 'Paris for Kids' came out today! If you subscribe to The Times, you can check it out here.

And... Sunday if my first wedding anniversary with The Man! For schmoopy photos, head over to my Talli Roland blog.

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Al said...

I did more or less the same thing last week, so I definitely can't point the finger.

Deniz Bevan said...

Happy Anniversary Marsha!! Have some virtual champagne :-)

DJ Kirkby said...

Gratzs on Paris for Kids coming out and on finishing your edits!

Kay Richardson said...

I fell upon your blog today in a drunken blur. It looks fab. When I sober up, I shall read more.