Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's Going On

Spring is in the air here in London and my mind is busy buzzing, so I thought I'd give a little update on what I've been working on lately.

24 Hours Paris is due out in May (you can pre-order on Amazon... sorry, had to put that in!). I'm now working on finishing touches, final edits and filling in lay-out gaps here and there. It's always exciting when you get a proof of how your work will look in book-form!

I've also been busy researching material for 24 Hours Sydney, which we plan to release in e-book and iPhone format, so keep your eyes out for that!

And 24 Hours London continues to roll along, too: Babes About Town recently gave the book a really lovely review. Thanks again to everyone who's helped out and supported that project along the way!

And on the fiction front, I'm happy to report that things are moving forward! I'm still managing to get in my daily word count despite the non-fiction work. Good things are a-comin' and I'll update soon.

Happy Spring (not official yet, I know, but I'm in the spirit!). Here's to a productive season.

4 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

Good for you that you're keeping up with your fiction word count. You're being quite prolific.

Nayuleska said...

Are you going to head to Sydney for research purposes?

I love Sydney (miss it like crazy). I'd be eager to read the book when you're done.

其實 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marsha said...

Thanks Theresa!

Yunaleska, I hope to go soon. It looks amazing.