Friday, August 21, 2009

I'd Like to Thank...

Yes, I know, enough with the wedding already! Well, I'm almost done and then I'll be back to my regular boring drivel. Just one more item of business on the agenda: thanks to all the lovely people who helped make it such a great day.

John and Jessie Flowers, Kensington Church Street, who arranged and delivered our two big vases of calla lillies for the gallery and made me such a lovely bouquet that I refused to throw it!





Jo from Blush, who made me, Mum and my maid of honour look pretty! We got loads of compliments all day.




Marika Rauscher, our lovely soprano, who sang Casta Diva as I walked down the aisle.




Smoke, the wonderful duo of Nicky and Steve, who played cool jazz tunes as we drifted down the Thames.




Rob from Dali, who helped us organise the ceremony and stuck around to make sure everyone had champagne!


And finally, Monika and Marek from Gold Lens Photography who were absolutely brilliant, took amazing photos, and pitched in to tie bows and open champagne for us!



Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: