Monday, October 26, 2009

Tweet, Tweet!

Twitter is a wonder. Highly addictive, it's not only a great way to tell the world about the cheese sandwich you just ate, it's also an ideal way to network with people across the world.

Since January, I've met some lovely writers through Twitter. Tweeting yesterday, one suggested the idea of a 24-hour Twitter marathon to promote my book. I like a challenge. So, I'm going to do just that!

On November 4, beginning at 5 a.m., I'll tweet London tips from my 24 Hour account, once or twice an hour, every hour until the following morning. Lots of coffee and a fair bit of nervous energy should help me through it! I'll also stream the tweets through my blogs - and retweet it from my personal Twitter account - so those who don't feel like becoming Twitter addicts can follow along.

Make sure to check in on November 4th anyway, when I'll be posting the links of all who participated in my giveaway contest (see sidebar) and announcing the winner!

No comments: